Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Emdloti Appreciation Post

About a week ago, I spent the weekend with my best friend at a chalet on the shore of Emdloti  beach.

Okay, it was the shore, the road and THEN the chalet. Still though, this place is probably one of the most underrated places. The beach is several shades of blue, super clean and quiet. There's a centre a walk away from the chalets with a coffee shop overlooking the beach.


The best part about the chalet's position was the constant sound of crashing waves and the view of the beach. Watching the sun rise after Fajr was a must, even if we stayed up till 2 am watching Bollywood movies.


The one thing I'd missed, though, were the dolphins swimming past where we were staying. Pretty bummed about that. But I guess it gives me a reason to holiday there again.

No comments: