Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Untouched Pages

So the sad truth of my holiday; excessive stress, unsurprising procrastination and a whole. stack. of. untouched. books. And, of course, today I unashamedly added another book to that stack. This one was well-worth it though. As soon as I'm done with Ms Austen's Sense and Sensibility, I'll be attacking this one.

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith. I mean J. K. Rowling. I would love to go into excruciating detail about the big reveal that my favourite author published a book under a pseudonym, but in light of keeping with my birthday "No Procrastinating" resolution, I want to keep this post short. You can read about it at MuggleNet. My wonderful friend managed to get me one of the last copies of the First Edition of this book - i.e.: the book has no traces of J. K. Rowling in it.

Pray I get over the initial booksniffing stage, then perhaps I'll get down to the reading.


No comments: