Friday, June 21, 2013

I think I overslept

For the past week, I've spent every second waking hour sleeping (first waking hour is for Fajr, btw). Exams are finally over and, finally, I can read more, sleep more, exercise more, write more and blog more. Right? Wrong, I've been spending most of my time oversleeping to the extent that I'm so tired when I wake up and all I look forward to is going to sleep. Not to mention all the post-exam cleaning up, those mini heart-attacks whilst opening up the campus site to see my marks and projects. Yes, I still have campus work. So much for a holiday.

I do have a list of things I would like to do during this one month holiday, though. And I intend on crossing off at least half the things on that list. One of those include learning the Glee cover of Papa don't Preach on guitar. I found this video tutorial that makes it quite easy to learn, so I'll be using that to help me.


In other news, Kim And Kanye have named their daughter North West. And, of course, it is currently a World Trend on Twitter. And, of course, the first thing any logical person would think is that everyone is talking about the South Africa province, right? RIGHT?? I guess, though, that the parents looked at their baby and thought 'YOLO'. Speaking of the couple, a friend of mine posted this on Facebook. I checked on Twitter if it was legit, but I couldn't find the post. So, assuming that this is in fact a photoshopped item, hats off to the person who made this.


No comments: